Friday 2 May 2014

Geeta Saar


Well!!!! I donno whats up with this..but I think I always try to channel my energies towards the positive things of life. Let me be real frank here,. I was not even an inch of this a year back. Call it "coming-out-of-adolescence-getting-into-adult" phase of my life. The transition created havoc or probably the havoc gave birth to the transition. I am still not sure which way was it!!!
All u people might be aware of the Geeta Saar; something one might spot in almost every hindu house. Now another question! How many of us really believe in it? Or how many of us really believed it when you read it for the first time? Not many of us, I bet. I DIDN'T.

It starts with,
"Jo hua, acche ke lie hua,
Jo hai vo bhi acche ke lie hai,
Jo hoga vo bhi acche ke lie hoga"

When I read this for the first time I was 8, the age at which I got the first shock of my life. The moment I read this line I asked God, "What good(accha) did you do to us when u took away my Dad?" He didnt reply. One thing I admire about this super-natural, omnipresent and benevolent being is that He doesn't answer any of your queries by words. He answers them through various situations he puts us into. Since I didn't get my answer I refused to believe GEETA-SAAR. But gradually as my life started unveiling itself, I started getting my lessons and they made me believe in the philosophy "Jo Hota Hai Accheke lie hota hai".

The struggles that my Mom went through(and survived) after my Dad are worth lakh flowers(more than that). I got to see a living Goddess. I've honestly never seen a mother doing for a child what my Mom has done for us. I got to learn my lessons from my Goddess. Whatever I am today is just because of her. I wouldn't have been the way I am had my Dad been there. I suppose this is surprising for you people that I can talk positive even for a word as harsh as "death". But when you are left with no options, this is how you need to deal with all calamities no matter how dreadful they are!!

Thats how I started my learning process. I believe strongly that every person in some or the other way has some things in life which we can learn. Every person has his chapters and his lessons, his exams and his results. Why not just forget about ourselves for a while and learn something new from every person we interact with? Imagine how knowlegeable we would eventually become!!!!

1 comment:

  1. A big salute to u babe ...I have never read Geeta saar now I will ..u are bold and strong gutted
    love you

    ReplyDelete